Implementing Your Policy
At SYNLAB Laboratory Services we assist organisations large and small to implement and review a tailored policy with the aim of reducing and deterring substance misuse in the workplace.
When it comes to writing and implementing a policy, there is no ‘one size fits all’ approach to reduce the risks associated with drug and alcohol misuse in the workplace. Our team of trusted experts can provide assistance in producing an effective policy that incorporates industry guidelines, follows best practice and is up-to-date with new and emerging trends.
A Drug and Alcohol Policy has helped our customers:
- Manage and reduce risks in the workplace – acting as a preventative measure.
- Support the health, safety and welfare of their employees at work.
- Build relationships with employees by showing them there is support available.
- Raise awareness of issues in the business, encouraging staff members to take action.
- Reduce the number of absences, while increasing staff productivity levels.
- Improve corporate responsibility – protecting their people and brand.
Already Have a Policy?
If you already have a policy in place our team of trusted experts can assist you in the process of reviewing your policy and determining the next steps. It’s important to review your drug and alcohol policy periodically in order to stay up-to-date with new and emerging trends, to ensure new legislation is met and that it still meets objectives as your business grows.
We are on hand to offer support with the review or implementation of your Drug and Alcohol Policy, if you have any questions or would like to learn more contact us.