National Sample Collection Service
At SYNLAB Laboratory Services, we offer a national sample collection service, available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Our impartial, professionally trained Collection Technicians are located across the UK giving you the confidence of a compliant, end to end solution to support your business’ needs.
This impartiality of a third-party collection service removes potential allegations of prejudice or bias about who is tested and when and demonstrates your organisation’s commitment to fairness.
Our Collection Technicians are trained to collect urine, saliva, and breath samples and where needed, test them with a point of care test or breathalyser, as well as packing them up under chain of custody conditions for laboratory analysis.
With over 100 collection technicians in the UK, SYNLAB Laboratory Services coverage network can give you the confidence of a compliant solution to support your organisation’s needs at all times.
Ensuring the chain of custody remains intact for legally defensible results is the most complex part of the collection process, which is why SYNLAB Laboratory Services robustly train and audit its Collection Technicians. Our urine and saliva chain of custody collection process is ISO 17025 accredited, demonstrating our continued commitment to quality, giving you the assurance you need alongside a consistent service at all times.
Key benefits of using SYNLAB Laboratory Services Collection Service include:
- Our urine and saliva chain of custody collection process is ISO 17025 accredited.
- Our target time for For Cause call outs is 2 hours or less.
- Robust policies and procedures.
- Impartial, high quality service.
- We are digital! All of our Collection Technicians are equipped with tablets to capture all testing information for a professional, seamless service.
DID YOU KNOW?
- SYNLAB have developed Safeguard Digital – a digital drug and alcohol collection service. Click Here for more information.
Want to Collect the Sample Yourself?
There is also the option for your employees to be competency trained to conduct drug and alcohol testing on behalf of your organisation. Key benefits include:
- Your organisation has total control over the collection process
- Upskill your workforce
- Testing can begin rapidly which may be particularly important in For Cause situations.
For more information on how to train your employees go to our education and training page.
If you would like to learn more about our sample collection services, or to book a collection, please contact us.